A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
November 27th - December 3rd:
- Friday -- Two walks. 15 minutes of Daily Burn. 19,790 Steps | 8.51 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 10,848 Steps | 3.45 Miles [Rest day]
- ,Sunday -- Three walks. 39 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,245 Steps | 8.8 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 23 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,370 Steps | 9.2 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 48 minutes of Daily Burn. 14,354 Steps | 7.9 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 31 minutes of Stretching. 14,854 Steps | 8.35 Miles [DB Rest Day]
- Thursday -- Three walks. 23 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,158 Steps | 8.52 Miles
Sunday = start of a new Daily Burn program.
Tuesday = third walk cut short due to time
Monday I started looking into my stats. I wanted to know why it is that every walk I take, I have to manually add more miles to it after. For example, I know, from mapping the route using GPS, that my dog walk is 2.6 miles, but FitBit was only saying I had walked for 1.5-2 miles, depending on the day. Finally realized that the stride length that FitBit had me down for was incorrect. After measuring it again and changing it on my account, my stats since then have been more accurate and I rarely have to manually add in the difference. So my step count has went down (I take bigger steps, which means less steps per mile).
I have to admit: at first, I was upset looking at my new stats and seeing how much lower they are. But now I'm okay with it because I look at those 14K steps and I think "Okay, if I want to get 18K again, I'm just going to have to move even more." It's just a new challenge, or at least that's how I care to look at it. :)
- Total steps for the week: 109,619 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 54.73 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 179 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2015 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!