A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
August 5th - 11th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 23,753 Steps | 13.13 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 9,939 Steps | 5.49 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 23,849 Steps | 13.18 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 23,613 Steps | 13.09 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 24,538 Steps | 13.6 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 25,734 Steps | 14.23 Miles
- Thursday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 22,417 Steps | 12.4 Miles
Stormy Saturday meant only one walk again.
Sunday was my 2nd 5K for August (3.2 miles).
Wednesday was my 3rd 5K for August (3.3 miles)
Even though the scale isn't currently moving down, I did purchase a new pair of jeans this past week. Note: at my heaviest (about 5-6 years ago) I was wearing a 24 or 26 in jeans. The last pair I bought, back in November, was a 20. The pair I just got? A 16. And they fit beautifully. So I'm counting that as my major win and continued motivation.
- Total steps for the week: 153,843 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 85.12 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 210 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2016 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!