A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
September 16th - 22nd:
- Friday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 21,530 Steps | 11.92 Miles
- Saturday -- Two walks. 11,432 Steps | 6.32 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 23,170 Steps | 12.82 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 21,936 Steps | 12.15 Miles
- Tuesday -- Two walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,364 Steps | 9.63 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 21,351 Steps | 11.87 Miles
- Thursday -- Two walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,567 Steps | 9.74 Miles
Sunday was my third 5K for September (3.3 miles).
Thursday it rained. All. Day. Had to cut the first walk short, skipped my solo walk, and barely managed to get the third walk in before the storm started again in the evening. Plus classes, so lower step count.
- Total steps for the week: 134,350 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 74.45 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 210 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2016 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!