A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
- Friday -- Two walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,307 Steps | 9.01 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 10,059 Steps | 5.56 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Two walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 12,100 Steps | 6.68 Miles
- Monday -- Two walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,554 Steps | 8.59 Miles
- Tuesday -- One walk. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 11,709 Steps | 6.47 Miles
- Wednesday -- Two walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,446 Steps | 8.53 Miles
- Thursday -- Two walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 14,988 Steps | 8.28 Miles
We had more snow on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day, so I cut my walks a bit short. Pup 1 and were the plows, we were out so early.
I've spoken about it on Twitter, but not here: my grandfather's been in the hospital all week (went in Christmas night, just came home Thursday afternoon) so my schedule has been off. Combination of stress and running around trying to take care of things.
- Total steps for the week: 96,163 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 53.12 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 210 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2016 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!