A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
October 16th - 22nd:
- Friday -- Two walks. 42 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,862 Steps | 7.02 Miles
- Saturday -- Two walks. 17 minutes of Stretching 10,422 Steps | 4.61 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Two walks. 48 minutes of Daily Burn. 14,638 Steps | 6.48 Miles
- Monday -- Two walks. 38 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,793 Steps | 7.43 Miles
- Tuesday -- Two walks. 23 minutes of Stretching/Yoga. 13,704 Steps | 6.06 Miles [DB Rest Day]
- Wednesday -- Two walks. 45 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,527 Steps | 7.76 Miles
- Thursday -- Two walks. 32 minutes of Daily Burn. 14,488 Steps | 6.41 Miles
- Total steps for the week: 103,434 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 45.77 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 245 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2015 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!