TBQ's Book Palace is now offering advertising space in the sidebar.
Below is all the information you might need. Please email me with the subject line Ad Space at TBQ’s to get the process started!
Information You Need From Me:
- Ad spots are 300 x 250.
- You must have the ad made, either yourself or through a graphic designer, prior to placing an ad. Sadly, my skills at graphics are horrible, otherwise I would offer to help!
- Unfortunately, other graphic sizes may not fit in the sidebar, but we can certainly try with a test image (no charge -- image would only be up long enough for me to check the layout) to see if another size works in the space.
- Ads run in 2 week ($20) and 4 week ($35) time frames.
- If you need other weekly arrangements, let me know and we can work something out.
- Longer ads may be placed as well.
- Payment must be made via Paypal.
- Payment is due prior to ad running.
- No payment received before the run date will result in the ad being pulled/cancelled.
- Ads are NOT reviews, and the posting of the ad is not always equal to me personally endorsing the book in queestion. Ads are for promotion purposes only.
- If you're looking for a review of your upcoming book, check out this page instead.
- I reserve the right to decline an ad for any reason; if for some reason I decide to decline the ad after details have been agreed on, I will refund the payment (if payment has already been made at that time).
Information I Need From You:
- Name of the author or publisher the ad will be running under (for billing purposes, etc.)
- What genre your ad falls under
- Accepted genres:
- Adult Romance (contemporary, historical, paranromal, M/M)
- New Adult (contemporary, paranormal, M/M)
- Erotica (contemporary, historical, paranormal, M/M)
- Other LGBTQ+ books are welcome, too!
- Where do you want the ad to link to?
- Amazon page, author website, event page, social media site, etc.
- You must agree to provide the graphic and relevant link(s) at least ONE week before the ad is set to run.
- You must agree to pay the full ad fee at least ONE week before the ad is set to run.
- I will send an invoice to you via Paypal as soon as we finalize the details and run date.
- You have until ONE week before the ad date to pay the invoice in full or the ad will be cancelled until payment is received.
Right now, the blog is averaging 1,200 - 1,600 page views each day.
If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to email me!