A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
October 2nd - 8th:
- Friday -- Two walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,392 Steps | 6.81 Miles
- Saturday -- Two walks. 9,832 Steps | 4.35 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Two walks. 38 minutes of Daily Burn. 12,751 Steps | 5.64 Miles
- Monday -- Two walks. 28 minutes of Daily Burn. 12,162 Steps | 5.38 Miles
- Tuesday -- Two walks. 41 minutes of Daily Burn. 13,151 Steps | 5.82 Miles
- Wednesday -- Two walks. 19 minutes of Stretching. 13,039 Steps | 5.77 Miles [DB Rest Day]
- Thursday -- Two walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,216 Steps | 6.73 Miles
Slower week for stats. But this week was the last of the 13-week Cardio Sculpt program I've been doing through Daily Burn. Not sure yet what program I'll be starting on Sunday.
- Total steps for the week: 91,543 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 40.50 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 196 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2015 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!