A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
November 6th - 12th:
- Friday -- Two walks. 43 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,360 Steps | 7.24 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 7,135 Steps | 3.16 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 48 minutes of Daily Burn. 21,179 Steps | 9.37 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 38 minutes of Daily Burn. 20,905 Steps | 9.25 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 17 minutes of Stretching. 18,325 Steps | 8.11 Miles [DB Rest Day]
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 45 minutes of Daily Burn. 19,708 Steps | 8.72 Miles
- Thursday -- Three walks. 15 minutes of Daily Burn. 21,810 Steps | 9.65 Miles
I decided to start doing a solo walk each day, in addition to the two dog walks. Snow came in Tuesday, which meant shorter walks, though I still did all three. Wednesday was the last day of the Daily Burn Move! dance program. The program I'm trying now is 15 days of workouts, all only 15 minutes long. Supposedly the quicker time means more intense workout during that time. We'll see.
- Total steps for the week: 125,422 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 55.5 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 206 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2015 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!