A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
November 13th - 19th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 17 minutes of Daily Burn. 20,578 Steps | 9.1 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 17 minutes of Daily Burn 8,135 Steps | 3.6 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 16 minutes of Daily Burn. 20,493 Steps | 9.07 Miles
- Monday -- Two walks. 17 minutes of Daily Burn. 12,801 Steps | 5.65 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 16 minutes of Daily Burn. 20,134 Steps | 8.91 Miles
- Wednesday -- Two walks. 17 minutes of Stretching. 14,859 Steps | 6.57 Miles
- Thursday -- Three walks. 15 minutes of Daily Burn. 19,950 Steps | 8.83 Miles
Monday was nothing but snow, all day long. We ended up with 10 inches. Needless to say that cut my walks very, very short. Wednesday I didn't have time to do my solo walk, and Saturday, as always, was the day that I'm not home, so only one walk for that day.
- Total steps for the week: 116,950 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 51.73 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 99 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2015 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!