A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
November 20th - 26th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 16 minutes of Daily Burn. 20,013 Steps | 8.82 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 17 minutes of Daily Burn 7,667 Steps | 3.39 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 16 minutes of Daily Burn. 19,589 Steps | 8.67 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 17 minutes of Daily Burn. 19,379 Steps | 8.57 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 16 minutes of Daily Burn. 19,189 Steps | 8.49 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 17 minutes of Stretching (yoga). 20,877 Steps | 9.24 Miles
- Thursday -- Three walks. 17 minutes of Daily Burn. 18,262 Steps | 8.08 Miles
Thursday was the end of my current program on Daily Burn. I'll be starting a new one, probably towards the beginning of the week.
I've been challenging myself on my solo walks to pick up my pace, since I'm not hindered by the pups. I've managed to get one walk route I take down to 11 minutes 30 seconds per mile, which is pretty damn great considering that even in high school when we'd "run" the mile, my best times were closer to 18 minutes for just one mile.
Adding in the solo walks lately has helped me to drop a couple of pounds. After so long with the scale staying at the same number, or even going up a bit, this makes me very happy and I'm committed once again to keep going.
- Total steps for the week: 105,597 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 55.26 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 116 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2015 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!