A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
December 4th - 10th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 30 minutes of Daily Burn. 14,431 Steps | 8.07 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 6,669 Steps | 3.68 Miles [DB Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 39 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,133 Steps | 9 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 23 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,831 Steps | 8.76 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 48 minutes of Daily Burn. 14,518 Steps | 8.17 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 31 minutes of Stretching. 14,151 Steps | 7.97 Miles [DB rest day]
- Thursday -- Three walks. 23 minutes of Daily Burn. 14,212 Steps | 7.99 Miles
Not my best week; with finals coming up, I spent more of my day sitting and studying than up and moving. I still did my three full walks, but I didn't really do much extra beyond that.
- Total steps for the week: 95,945 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 53.64 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 194 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2015 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!