A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
December 18th - 24th:
- Friday -- One walks. 5,714 Steps | 3.16 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 6,004 Steps | 3.32 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Two walks. 39 minutes of Daily Burn. 14,478 Steps | 8.0 Miles
- Monday -- Two walks. 23 minutes of Daily Burn. 12,186 Steps | 6.73 Miles
- Tuesday -- Two walks. 48 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,285 Steps | 8.44 Miles
- Wednesday -- Two walks. 31 minutes of Stretching/Yoga. 12,495 Steps | 6.9 Miles [DB rest day]
- Thursday -- Three walks. 23 minutes of Daily Burn. 13,997 Steps | 7.73 Miles
Friday ended up being an unplanned additional rest day, simply because I spent it with the BFF watching Gilmore Girls all day. AKA, We Survived Finals party. :)
My walks are still shorter in length (icy roads = UGH) but I'm trying to still do two, sometimes three, walks each day.
Monday was a slow day doing some more last minute shopping. But I made up for it Tuesday by blowing more snow. *sigh*
I'm already tired of winter. The snow and ice are really screwing with my steps/miles. Spring can't get here fast enough for me!
- Total steps for the week: 80,162 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 44.28 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 164 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2015 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!