A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
January 22nd - 28th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 39 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,015 Steps | 8.29 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 7,773 Steps | 4.29 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Two walks. 25 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,693 Steps | 9.22 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 17 minutes of Yoga. 16,236 Steps | 8.97 Miles [DB Recovery]
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 38 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,198 Steps | 8.95 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 34 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,664 Steps | 8.65 Miles
- Thursday -- Three walks. 33 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,538 Steps | 9.14 Miles
Sunday = more snow = more shoveling and snow blowing = more steps, despite only two walks.
Wednesday was the last day of this DB program. I restarted the Cardio Sculpt program on Thursday, as that was one that I liked and I saw the most results during those months.
- Total steps for the week: 104,117 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 57.51 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 186 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2015 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!