A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
January 1st - 7th:
- Friday -- Two walks. 17 minutes of Yoga. 14,498 Steps | 8.04 Miles [DB recover day]
- Saturday -- One walk. 7,579 Steps | 4.19 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Two walks. 36 minutes of Daily Burn. 14,124 Steps | 7.8 Miles
- Monday -- Two walks. 33 minutes of Daily Burn. 14,163 Steps | 7.84 Miles
- Tuesday -- Two walks. 44 minutes of Daily Burn. 14,672 Steps | 8.11 Miles
- Wednesday -- Two walks. 16 minutes of Daily Burn. 14,713 Steps | 8.13 Miles
- Thursday -- Three walks. 17 minutes of Daily Burn Yoga. 15,254 Steps | 8.43 Miles [DB recover day]
Thursday I did my January 5K, hitting 3.43 miles on my solo walk.
Since classes begin Monday, I'm not sure yet how my schedule will affect my steps/miles. We'll see. :)
- Total steps for the week: 95,003 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 52.54 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 163 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2015 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!