A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
January 29th - February 4th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 32 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,846 Steps | 8.75 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 8,572 Steps | 4.74 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 33 minutes of Daily Burn. 14,875 Steps | 8.22 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 32 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,892 Steps | 9.33 Miles
- Tuesday -- Two walks. 38 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,383 Steps | 8.5 Miles
- Wednesday -- Two walks. 17 minutes of Stretching. 14,528 Steps | 8.03 Miles [DB Recovery]
- Thursday -- Three walks. 33 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,002 Steps | 8.29 Miles
Sunday's afternoon snow storm cut my last walk short, so fewer steps than usual that day.
Monday's storm was even worse, so shorter walks again BUT the added hour or so of clearing the driveway made up for my missed walk time.
Tuesday and Wednesday were busy days for me and I didn't get that third walk in.
- Total steps for the week: 100,828 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 55.86 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 185 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2015 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!