A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
February 19th - 25th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 32 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,454 Steps | 9.65 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 8,506 Steps | 4.7 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 38 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,682 Steps | 9.8 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 28 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,872 Steps | 8.84 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 33 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,200 Steps | 9.5 Miles
- Wednesday -- Four walks. 17 minutes of Stretching. 20,763 Steps | 11.55 Miles [DB Recovery]
- Thursday -- Three walks. 32 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,164 Steps | 9.53 Miles
Now that I'm adding in the solo fast walk again, plus re-doing Cardio Sculpt (which is my favorite DB program), I'm seeing a bit more results again. I'm down almost 2 pounds this past week, though for me it's about more than just the number on the scales. :) For some reason, it hit me this past week just how baggy and unflattering my jeans are. Jeans that, when I bought them two years ago, were snug-but-comfy. I may splurge on myself next month and buy a new pair that fits.
- Total steps for the week: 114,641 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 63.57 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 180 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE.
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!