A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
March 11th - 17th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 43 minutes of Daily Burn. 18,399 Steps | 10.25 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 9,584 Steps | 5.29 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 52 minutes of Daily Burn. 19,223 Steps | 10.72 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 46 minutes of Daily Burn. 19,399 Steps | 10.74 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 34 minutes of Daily Burn. 19,683 Steps | 10.9 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 17 minutes of Stretching. 20,424 Steps | 11.43 Miles [DB Recovery]
- Thursday -- Three walks. 43 minutes of Daily Burn. 19,659 Steps | 10.9 Miles
Wednesday might have been my recovery day from DailyBurn but I used that time to do another 5K for the month.
- Total steps for the week: 126,326 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 70.23 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 235 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE.
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!