A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
March 25th - 31st:
- Friday -- Three walks. 46 minutes of Daily Burn. 20,450 Steps | 11.3 Miles
- Saturday -- Two walk. 10,376 Steps | 5.77 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 41 minutes of Daily Burn. 20,147 Steps | 11.15 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 21,762 Steps | 12.11 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 38 minutes of Daily Burn. 21,454 Steps | 11.95 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 17 minutes of Stretching. 20,931 Steps | 11.8 Miles [DB Recovery]
- Thursday -- Three walks. 41 minutes of Daily Burn. 21,132 Steps | 11.76 Miles
Wednesday was my fourth, and last, 5K for March. I'm going to try to continue the once-a-week 5K next month, too.
- Total steps for the week: 136,252 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 75.84 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 218 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE.
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!