A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
April 15th - 21st:
- Friday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 24,728 Steps | 13.8 Miles
- Saturday -- Two walks. 10,100 Steps | 5.61 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 38 minutes of Daily Burn. 23,144 Steps | 12.94 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 28 minutes of Daily Burn. 24,642 Steps | 13.78 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 41 minutes of Daily Burn. 23,321 Steps | 13.07 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 17 minutes of Stretching. 24,901 Steps | 14.06 Miles [DB recovery]
- Thursday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 25,827 Steps | 14.47 Miles
Wednesday was my third 5K for April. It was actually more than a 5K, but no where near a 10K (right around 4 miles).
I'm also down another 1.5 pounds.
- Total steps for the week: 156,663 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 87.73 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 194 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2016 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!