A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
April 22nd - 28th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 38 minutes of Daily Burn. 22,161 Steps | 12.45 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 10,219 Steps | 5.65 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 31 minutes of Daily Burn. 24,838 Steps | 13.98 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 38 minutes of Daily Burn. 26,648 Steps | 14.93 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 42 minutes of Daily Burn. 24,647 Steps | 13.81 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 17 minutes of Stretching. 21,217 Steps | 12.04 Miles [DB recovery]
- Thursday -- Three walks. 45 minutes of Daily Burn. 22,746 Steps | 12.76 Miles
Rained all day Saturday, so even though I was back home with enough time to do a quick walk, I didn't. I did make sure to chase the pup around the house for a bit longer than usual to at least hit 10K for the day.
Cardio Sculpt, the three month program I love from Daily Burn, ended Saturday. Sunday I started doing some of the Daily Burn 365 workouts, which is a new workout every day. I think I'll stick to it for a bit in order to mix things up, but I'll probably go back to restart Cardio Sculpt in a few weeks or so. I see the most results when I'm doing that particular program. This time around I lost 14 pounds during the last three months. Now, true, some of that is from the addition of my added steps and jog each day, as well as watching my diet, but I also know by now that a lot of the weight loss was from the Cardio Sculpt. It works for me. :)
Wednesday, as some of you know from following me on Twitter, was a shit day. Just total shit. But I took some of my frustration for the day and put it into my last 5K for April. 3.69 miles, 47 minutes.
Internet problems continued all week, so while yes, my steps are still "great", they were less than MY best. :/
I am down another pound this week, so there's that at least.
- Total steps for the week: 151,947 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 85.62 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 211 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2016 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!