A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
June 3rd - 9th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 24,778 Steps | 13.83 Miles
- Saturday -- Two walks. 11,906 Steps | 6.59 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 24,115 Steps | 13.47 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 24,319 Steps | 13.49 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 24,538 Steps | 13.65 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 24,888 Steps | 13.82 Miles
- Thursday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 23,904 Steps | 13.42 Miles
Sunday was an unintentional 5K at 3.3 miles (2nd for June)
Wednesday was my usual 5K at 3.63 miles (3rd for June). It was also my all-time slowest at 49 minutes. It was the heat; I knew I should have went out before 8, not after. Funny how just a short time -- about 15 minutes -- can be such a drastic change in temperature.
Slightly lower set counts (and yes, I know it's only slightly lower) is due to the heat. Ugh. For example, I used to get a good 2K steps in each evening from playing chase/fetch with Pup 1. Now that the heat has set in, he's too tired and hot (I don't blame him!) and our playtime only lasts a few minutes rather than 30+.
- Total steps for the week: 158,804 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 88.27 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 210 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2016 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!