A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
August 26th - September 1st:
- Friday -- Three walks. 21,853 Steps | 12.12 Miles
- Saturday -- Two walks. 13,830 Steps | 7.64 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 24,323 Steps | 13.45 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 23,149 Steps | 12.81 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 23,221 Steps | 12.86 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 23,272 Steps | 12.95 Miles
- Thursday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 22,734 Steps | 12.59 Miles
Friday: my walks were shorter and I had to skip DB because I was gone most of the day.
Sunday was my 7th 5K for August (3.2 miles).
Classes started this week, so I'm sure my steps on those two days will be lower than usual until term ends again. Though my steps on other days have been lower too, as I'm spending more time sitting down and studying.
Wednesday was my 8th and final 5K for August (3.6 miles).
- Total steps for the week: 152,482 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 84.41 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 210 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2016 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!