A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
September 30th - October 6th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 22,988 Steps | 12.76 Miles
- Saturday -- Two walks. 18,356 Steps | 10.14 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 22,549 Steps | 12.52 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 21,937 Steps | 12.14 Miles
- Tuesday -- Two walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,679 Steps | 9.29 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 23,445 Steps | 12.97 Miles
- Thursday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 20,531 Steps | 11.43 Miles
.Since the sun's not coming up as early, that means I can't walk as early, which means I have to cut back on my walk time in order to still get everything else done in the morning. *sigh*
- Total steps for the week: 146,485 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 81.25 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 210 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2016 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!