A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
September 25th - October 1st:
- Friday -- Two walks. 41 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,347 Steps | 6.79 Miles
- Saturday -- Two walks. 10,723 Steps | 4.74 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Two walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,267 Steps | 7.64 Miles
- Monday -- Two walks. 38 minutes of Daily Burn. 13,599 Steps | 6.02 Miles
- Tuesday -- Two walks. 28 minutes of Daily Burn. 11,415 Steps | 5.05 Miles
- Wednesday -- Two walks. 19 minutes of Stretching. 16,476 Steps | 7.29 Miles [DB Rest Day]
- Thursday -- Two walks. 41 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,057 Steps | 6.66 Miles
- Total steps for the week: 99,987 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 44.19 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 202 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2015 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!