A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
October 9th - 15th:
- Friday -- Two walks. 38 minutes of Daily Burn. 14,135 Steps | 6.25 Miles
- Saturday -- Two walks. 9,483 Steps | 4.2 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Two walks. 32 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,279 Steps | 7.2 Miles
- ,Monday -- Two walks. 32 minutes of Daily Burn. 14,284 Steps | 6.32 Miles
- Tuesday -- Two walks. 33 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,800 Steps | 7.43 Miles
- Wednesday -- Two walks. 17 minutes of Stretching. 14,190 Steps | 6.28 Miles [DB Rest Day]
- Thursday -- Two walks. 33 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,114 Steps | 6.69 Miles
I started a new workout program on Daily Burn this week [Sunday]: Move! It's a 4 week dancing program. I'm far from graceful, and I screw up 90% of the steps, but it definitely gets the heart rate up and the sweat pouring, and that's what really matters. :)
The extra steps on Sunday and Tuesday were from yard work. Seriously, the work never ends!
- Total steps for the week: 100,285 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 44.37 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 185 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2015 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!