A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
October 23rd - 29th:
- Friday -- Two walks. 17 minutes of Stretching. 15,469 Steps | 6.84 Miles [DB Rest Day]
- Saturday -- One walk. 33 minutes of Daily Burn. 9,414 Steps | 4.16 Miles
- Sunday -- Two walks. 33 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,088 Steps | 7.12 Miles
- Monday -- Two walks. 17 minutes of Stretching. 13,208 Steps | 5.84 Miles [DB Rest Day]
- Tuesday -- Two walks. 42 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,424 Steps | 6.82 Miles
- Wednesday -- Two walks. 48 minutes of Stretching. 16,815 Steps | 7.44 Miles
- Thursday -- Two walks. 38 minutes of Daily Burn. 14,661 Steps | 6.49 Miles
- Total steps for the week: 100,899 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 44.71 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 228 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2015 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!