A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
October 30th - November 5th:
- Friday -- Two walks. 38 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,279 Steps | 7.2 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 7,390 Steps | 3.27 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Two walks. 45 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,132 Steps | 6.69 Miles
- Monday -- Two walks. 32 minutes of Daily Burn. 13,659 Steps | 6.04 Miles
- Tuesday -- Two walks. 33 minutes of Daily Burn. 14,970 Steps | 6.62 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 17 minutes of Stretching. 18,819 Steps | 8.33 Miles [DB Rest Day]
- Thursday -- Two walks. 33 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,297 Steps | 7.21 Miles
I'm glad that this Move! dance program will end on Wed. I'm ready to go back to something else. Maybe kickboxing, as I really liked that, and saw more results when I was doing it.
- Total steps for the week: 102,576 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 45.36 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 198 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2015 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!