A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
December 11th - 17th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 32 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,608 Steps | 8.63 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 6,859 Steps | 3.79 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 39 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,289 Steps | 8.45 Miles
- Monday -- Two walks. 23 minutes of Daily Burn. 13,020 Steps | 7.19 Miles
- Tuesday -- Two walks. 48 minutes of Daily Burn. 13,998 Steps | 7.73 Miles
- Wednesday -- Two walks. 25 minutes of Stretching. 16,456 Steps | 9.09 Miles
- Thursday -- Two walks. 23 minutes of Daily Burn. 13,561 Steps | 7.5 Miles
Monday and Tuesday = snow storms. I still went out for walks with the pups, but they were much shorter. Pup 1 was completely okay with trudging through the snow, he thought it was the funnest thing EVER. Pup 2 . . . not so much.
Nearly 18 inches total, in case you were wondering. O.O So needless to say my walks for the rest of the week were also affected. However, shoveling for hours on end helps to burn calories!
Wednesday's high step count was a combo of snow blowing the entire driveway (again) and jogging in place in the house while catching up on some YouTube videos. Healthy-ish multitasking. ;)
- Total steps for the week: 94,791 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 52.38 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 190 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2015 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!