A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
February 26th - March 3rd:
- Friday -- Three walks. 38 minutes of Daily Burn. 18,135 Steps | 10.02 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 9,355 Steps | 5.17 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 43 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,475 Steps | 9.71 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 52 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,693 Steps |9.26 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 46 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,803 Steps | 9.87 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 17 minutes of Stretching. 18,134 Steps | 10.21 Miles [DB Recovery]
- Thursday -- Four walks. 43 minutes of Daily Burn. 19,383 Steps | 10.77 Miles
Wednesday was my March 5K walk.
- Total steps for the week: 116,978 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 65.01 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 239 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE.
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!