A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
March 4th - 10th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 52 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,709 Steps | 9.85 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 8,510 Steps | 4.7 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 46 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,127 Steps | 9.59 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 43 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,337 Steps | 9.59 Miles
- Tuesday -- One walk. 17 minutes of Stretching. 7,310 Steps | 4.04 Miles [DB Recovery]
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 52 minutes of Daily Burn. 18,478 Steps | 10.35 Miles
- Thursday -- Three walks. 46 minutes of Daily Burn. 18,491 Steps | 10.36 Miles
Tuesday was almost a complete rest day for me -- to celebrate Spring Break, the BFF and I spent the day watching Gilmore girls and eating far too much junk food. :) Totally worth it though.
- Total steps for the week: 104,962 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 54.48 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 256 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE.
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!