A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
March 18th - 24th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 52 minutes of Daily Burn. 19,179 Steps | 10.65 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 10,273 Steps | 5.37 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 46 minutes of Daily Burn. 18,960 Steps | 10.49 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 34 minutes of Daily Burn. 20,541 Steps | 11.38 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 43 minutes of Daily Burn. 20,224 Steps | 11.31 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 17 minutes of Stretching. 20,286 Steps | 11.3 Miles [DB Recovery]
- Thursday -- Three walks. 52 minutes of Daily Burn. 20,911 Steps | 11.69 Miles
Wednesday I did another 5K for March, my third for the month.
- Total steps for the week: 130,374 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 72.19 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 244 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE.
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!