A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
April 8th - 14th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 41 minutes of Daily Burn. 24,578 Steps | 13.64 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 9,418 Steps | 5.2 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Four walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 25,473 Steps | 14.19 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 38 minutes of Daily Burn. 23,739 Steps | 13.27 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 28 minutes of Daily Burn. 22,711 Steps | 12.7 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 17 minutes of Stretching. 23,213 Steps | 13.06 Miles [DB recovery]
- Thursday -- Three walks. 41 minutes of Daily Burn. 23,787 Steps | 13.3 Miles
Wednesday was my second 5K for April. 3.17 miles, 38 minutes
- Total steps for the week: 152,973 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 85.36 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 200 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2016 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!