A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
April 1st - 7th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 36 minutes of Daily Burn. 21,725 Steps | 12.09 Miles
- Saturday -- Two walk. 11,376 Steps | 6.34 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 38 minutes of Daily Burn. 21,274 Steps | 11.78 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 41 minutes of Daily Burn. 21,169 Steps | 11.77 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 21,695 Steps | 12.08 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 17 minutes of Stretching. 23,315 Steps | 13.1 Miles [DB Recovery]
- Thursday -- Three walks. 38 minutes of Daily Burn. 23,241 Steps | 12.99 Miles
Saturday I managed to get home before the sun set (yay for longer days) so I took the dogs for another walk. Instead of my usual super fast walk though, I jogged for most of that mile and a half, and finished in roughly 15 minutes. Even a year ago, I couldn't have made it more than a block before I'd have to stop.
Wednesday was my first 5K for April. Usual 3.17 mile route in roughly 38 minutes.
I've also went down a few more pounds in the last week or so of stepping up (ha) my workouts, decreasing my carbs and increasing my protein intake.
- Total steps for the week: 143,795 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 80.15 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 205 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2016 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!