A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
April 29th - May 5th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 24,380 Steps | 13.66 Miles
- Saturday -- Two walks. 11,765 Steps | 6.57 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 24,283 Steps | 13.63 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 25,352 Steps | 14.21 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 24,175 Steps | 13.66 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 23,485 Steps | 13.03 Miles
- Thursday -- One walk. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 10,013 Steps | 5.53 Miles
Wednesday was my first 5K for May. 3.59 miles in 45 minutes. Sadly I was busy running errands the rest of the day, so my final step count wasn't as high as it usually is on my 5K day.
Thursday was a baking day with the BFF to celebrate the end of the term, so fewer steps. Totally worth it though, I'll make up for it next week.
This week I hit my 35 pound badge (since joining Fitbit in Dec 2014). Still got a ways to go, but it's about so much more than the number on the scale anyway. :)
- Total steps for the week: 143,453 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 80.29 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 210 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2016 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!