A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
August 12th - 18th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 23,768 Steps | 13.14 Miles
- Saturday -- Two walks. 10,049 Steps | 5.55 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 25,947 Steps | 14.34 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 25,144 Steps | 13.92 Miles
- Tuesday -- Twowalks. 11,112 Steps | 6.17 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 24,954 Steps | 13.82 Miles
- Thursday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 25,470 Steps | 14.15 Miles
Sunday was my 4th 5K for August (3.6 miles).
Tuesday I took the day off and spent it with the BFF (Gilmore Girls and junk food day). I regret nothing. :)
Wednesday was my 5th 5K for August (3.56 miles).
I went down another 2 pounds this week, bringing my total loss since buying my Fitbit (Dec 2014) to 45 pounds. From my actual weight starting point two years prior to that, I've lost closer to 90 pounds.
- Total steps for the week: 146,444 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 81.09 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 210 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2016 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!