A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
- Friday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 21,255 Steps | 11.75 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 12,726 Steps | 7.04 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,971 Steps | 9.95 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 18,943 Steps | 10.47 Miles
- Tuesday -- Two walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 13,265 Steps | 7.33 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 18,300 Steps | 10.11 Miles
- Thursday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,640 Steps | 9.74 Miles
And so begins the season of lower steps/miles. It's not the snow and cold that keeps me inside more -- it's the icy roads. So while I'm still doing the 2-3 walks each day, they're shorter than in the warm months.
- Total steps for the week: 120,100 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 66.39 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 210 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2016 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!