A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
January 8th - 14th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 39 minutes of Daily Burn. 15.556 Steps | 8.59 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 9,139 Steps | 5.05 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 28 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,251 Steps | 8.42 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 29 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,991 Steps | 8.83 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 34 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,069 Steps | 8.88 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 17 minutes of Yoga. 16.429 Steps | 9.08 Miles [DB Recovery Day]
- Thursday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,711 Steps | 8.68 Miles
Surprisingly a good week for me since I got back into the habit of taking a solo walk mid-morning. But it's snowing again as I type this, so that third walk may be MIA again next week. We'll see.
- Total steps for the week: 104,146 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 48.65 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 182 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2015 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!