A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
January 15th - 21st:
- Friday -- Three walks. 12 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,335 Steps | 8.48 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 6,953 Steps | 3.84 Miles [DB Recovery + Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 44 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,071 Steps | 8.33 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 12 minutes of Daily Burn. 15,217 Steps | 8.41 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 31 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,247 Steps | 8.97 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 17 minutes of Yoga. 17,144 Steps | 9.48 Miles [DB Recovery]
- Thursday -- Three walks. 22 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,378 Steps | 9.05 Miles
A good week. I stuck with my three walks (two with the dogs, one solo) every day, despite the snow and ice. Tuesday Pup 1 got a new ball to play with, which meant bonus steps as I chased him around the house, both that day and the rest of the week. Wednesday was another small snow storm -- therefore, shoveling -- which also bumped up my steps for the day.
- Total steps for the week: 102,245 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 56.56 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 138 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2015 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!