A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
February 12th - 18th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 33 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,493 Steps | 9.11 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 8,546 Steps | 4.72 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 32 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,636 Steps | 9.74 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 38 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,593 Steps | 9.27 Miles
- Tuesday -- Three walks. 28 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,721 Steps | 9.82 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 17 minutes of Stretching. 18,045 Steps | 10 Miles [DB Recovery]
- Thursday -- Three walks. 33 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,155 Steps | 9.63 Miles
Wednesday I took advantage of the decent weather and spare time and did my 5K for the month.
- Total steps for the week: 112, 189 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 62.69 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 181 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2015 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!