A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
September 9th - 15th:
- Friday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn 23,517 Steps | 13.07 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 8,276 Steps | 4.58 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 21,614 Steps | 11.96 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 22,187 Steps | 12.31 Miles
- Tuesday -- Two walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 16,711 Steps | 9.23 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 23,854 Steps | 13.29 Miles
- Thursday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 20,552 Steps | 11.42 Miles
Wednesday was my second 5K for September (3.69 miles).
- Total steps for the week: 136,711 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 75.86 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 210 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2016 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!