A new year, new goals. And this year I'm participating in FitReaders to help get in shape.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. Interested in joining? Find out more HERE!
- Friday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,635 Steps | 9.75 Miles
- Saturday -- One walk. 7,863 Steps | 4.35 Miles [Rest day]
- Sunday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 17,196 Steps | 9.53 Miles
- Monday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 18,096 Steps | 10.03 Miles
- Tuesday -- Two walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 12,883 Steps | 7.12 Miles
- Wednesday -- Three walks. 35 minutes of Daily Burn. 18,404 Steps | 10.19 Miles
- Thursday -- One walk. 7,158 Steps | 3.95 Miles
Thursday was a "We Survived Finals" celebration day with the BFF. Junk food and Gilmore Girls. As always, I regret nothing. :)
- Total steps for the week: 99,235 Steps
- Total miles for the week: 54.92 Miles
- Total DB minutes for the week: 210 Minutes
If you use FitBit, you can find me HERE. Let's make 2016 our year to get fit! :)
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!